There are all inclusive cruises, tours, and resorts. Today, I’m going to talk to you about resorts! All-inclusive resorts are designed for relaxation. From the moment you step off the plane, everything is managed for you. Need a drink? You got it. Want to play a round of golf? The staff will arrange it. Just want to enjoy the beach or pool? They’ll guide you to cozy cabanas complete with drink, towel, and snack service. While all-inclusives may sound like a dream vacation, this type of vacation isn’t for everyone. Consider the following and contact your travel pro before booking.
- You’re busy, and you want to relax, NOT spend time shopping around or planning activities. All-inclusive resorts take the stress out of vacation. Everything is decided before you arrive. Contact your travel pro to help narrow down options and coordinate the details. Once you are on the resort, they will handle the rest.
- Your flights, activities, meals, entertainment and even your alcohol are included – making your time from arrival to departure as stress-free as possible.
- Since you’ve paid up front, you’re less likely to fret on destination. Everything has already been paid for. You simply have to decide whether you are going to relax on the beach with a nice cold drink or participate in one of the countless activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, yoga, snorkeling, scuba and MORE! Your most difficult decision will be whether you want to eat Seafood, Indian, Sushi or Italian that night! You can leave your wallet in the safe while you simply enjoy yourself.
- Forget about cooking, grocery shopping, or figuring out where to eat; all your meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in your cost. The better resorts offer different cuisines and ala carte options. A good travel pro can also make recommendations related to dining.
- All-inclusive vacations are great for groups and couples alike. With adult-only and family-friendly options, you can choose as much alone or together time with your companions as you desire. Plus, many family-friendly resorts have special clubs to keep kids occupied. Ask your travel pro which has the best programs for your child. Resorts such as Beaches and Club Med have specially trained staff to handle most any child, including those with special needs. Have a future golf or tennis pro or junior chef on your hands? There are kids programs for those too!
- When you book an all-inclusive vacation, you’re most likely to stay on resort the majority of the time. This is undesirable for some travelers and awesome for others. Regardless, be aware that the Caribbean Islands and Mexico both have some incredibly fun light adventure off-site excursions you can partake in. A qualified travel pro can help here, too.
- If you pick the wrong one, it might be a mistake. The range in size, aesthetics, ambiance, service & quality levels, etc. is great! Therefore, it is important that you’ve identified the one best for your travel style.